FlyForDown Index du Forum
FlyForDown
Réouverture Du serveur prévue ! Merci de votre patience .

FlyForDown Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Arang And The Magistrate ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FlyForDown Index du Forum -> Discusion Libre -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aurelody

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 10:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Arang And The Magistrate Répondre en citant

Arang And The Magistrate > urlin.us/2c4ws

The....ghostly....Arang....employs....the....young....and....bewildered....government....official....Eun....Oh....(Lee....Joon....Ki)....to....help....her....hunt....down....her....killer....and....bring....him....to....justiceLee...Joon-Gi...Shin...Min-A...Yeon...Woo-Jin...Kwon...Oh-Jung...Hwang...Bo-Ra...Eun-Oh...Ah-Rang...Joo-Wal...Dol-Soe...Bang-Wool...enewsWorld^...Ho,...Stewart...(September...3,...2012)StarN....Newsazadeh....Mar....20....2012....12:59....am....i....cant....wait....for....new....lee....jun....ki....drama..../././,....i....love....u....nOORA....Mar....17....2012....3:16....pm....CANTTTT....WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!....I....MISSED....LEE....JUN....KIIIII!!!!....IN....HISTORICAL....DRAMASSS....NewKDramaAddict....Mar....10....2012....10:22....am....YES!!!!!!....He....is....BACK!!!!!!!!!....Ernajunkiilwoo....Mar....10....2012....2:01....am....Omo.can't....wait.i....will....watch....ur....drama,Lee....Jun....Ki,,,love....u....forever....yeaaaahhhh.Smile)....mistyeyes....Feb....29....2012....10:51....am....interesting....cast.Smile....Lee....Eun....Kyung....Feb....27....2012....6:16....am....can't....wait.!!!....go,....go,....fighting,....fighting.!!!....=^^=....Riisa....Feb....23....2012....12:28....pm....Interesting....Castmarga...Jun...24...2012...7:22...am...Lee...Jun...Ki...oppa...fighting!!!...Kf...Jun...18...2012...2:59...pm...Lee...Jun...Ki...and...Yoo...Seung...Ho!!!...This...will...be...awesome!!!...can't...wait...till...July...<3...Lee...x...Jun...18...2012...7:58...am...Trolls...Get...out!...Did...Minho...anything...wrong...to...you?;O...NO!...So...stop...bashing...him...,...don't...be...so...silly!...I...love...Lee...Junki...and...i...love...lee...minho!...Both...of...them...are...great...actors!...So...don't...write...such...stupid...comments...because...nobody...wants...to...read...that!...dialina...Jun...11...2012...2:49...am...fighting...Min...Ah...unnie.!!!...you're...the...best...actress...ever...after!!!...james...Jun...07...2012...11:25...pm...love...jung...ki...in...ILJIMAE.the...best...actor...ever!!!!...FIGHTING...Kewl...Chx...Jun...07...2012...7:14...pm...Hahaha...I...like...the...convos...Lee...junki...vs.Lee...Minho!No...need...to...argue...who's...brilliant...coz...without...a...doubt...Lee...junki...is...too...way...better...than...Lee...Minho!...acting...wise...Lee...junki's...versatility...in...acting...is...truly...amazing!Lee...Minho...got...his...stardom...after...boys...over...flowers...but...I...dunno...if...BOF...will...boom...without...the...support...of...Kim...Hyung...Joong:)...coz...I...like...Kim...Hyung...Joong...than...Lee...Minho...in...BOF...as...Jihoo!Even...Lee...Minho...being...compared...with...Jang...Geun...Suk...acting...wise...Geunk...Suk...still...better...than...Lee...Minho.I...dont...see...Lee...Minho...in...melo...drama...and...when...he...cry...Im...not...convinced...pfffttt;)...lets...say...I...wasnt...moved...when...he...cry...hahaha...but...hes...gorgeous...and...no...need...to...argue...with...that!LMAO!!!!...Arina...Risa...Dewi...May...27...2012...9:37...pm...I...miss...you...Junki...Oppa...and...I...miss...you...Min...Ah...Onnie...^^...Anne...May...25...2012...8:54...am...Junki...&...Seung...Ho??!...My...2...favRetrieved..October..15,..2012February...20,...2012External..links[edit]In..her..discontentment..of..things..she..cannot..do..because..of..heavenly..status,..she..escaped..Jade..Emperors..realm..and..possessed..human..bodies..to..survive..on..earthRetrieved...October...15,...2012Please....enjoy....&....continue....torturing....us....with....more....teaser....clipsArang..goes..back..to..Bang-Wool..for..adviceContents..1..Plot..2..Cast..3..Background..4..Production..5..Ratings..6..Original..soundtrack..7..Awards..8..International..broadcast..9..References..10..External..links..She..was..supposed..to..be..engaged..to..Lord..Chois..adopted..son..Joo-wal..but..she..went..missing..and..was..believed..to..have..eloped..with..a..low..born..manHer..father,..the..magistrate,..just..believed..that..she..dishonorably..eloped..with..a..man..and..so..resigned..his..position..swathed..in..shameIt....is....later....revealed....that....the....Jade....Emperor....saved....Eun....Oh....as....a....child....from....a....deadly....sickness,....resulting....in....his....ability....to....see....spiritsAyit..Feb..03..2014..11:25..pm..Han..Jung-Soo..is..a..good..artistArang....appears....to....him....like....every....other....magistrate....before....him,....but....this....man....doesn't....flee,....and....instead....sympathizes....with....Arang,....and....promises....to....find....her....killer....and....avenge....her....deathRetrieved..October..15,..2012Granted...Shin...Min-Ah...has...been...type-castRetrieved....October....15,....2012Goodluck...for...the...next...project...^^..yeeah..Aug..29..2012..11:01..am..Hwang..Bo-Ra..rocks..here!..So..beautiful..actressenewsWorldenewsWorld^..Suk,..Monica..(April..27,..2012)Arang...then...flees...from...the...area^...Ho,...Stewart...(June...18,...2012)jazmyn....Feb....07....2016....5:17....am....im....watching....this....drama....but....i....skipped....a....lot....of....the....episodes^....Oh,....Jean....(August....12,....2012)DramaFever's...current...library...includes...Korean...Dramas,...Latin...American...Telenovelas,...and...a...wide...selection...of...Asian...TV...shows...and...movies...for...freeCurrent..user..rating:..94/100..(3293..votes)..I....really....like....its....genre....-....Supernatural..baran..May..22..2012..8:56..am..It..is..clear..that..jun..ki..was..always..number..one..We..are..always..with..you..jun..ki..My..best..wishes..to..you..and..Good..luck..in..this..drama..I..agree..with..you..raha..jun..ki..fighting..lee..May..19..2012..5:25..am..JUST..JOON..GI.FIGHTING..Raha..junki..May..18..2012..11:17..pm..Guys,..It's..obvious..that..Junki..is..really..better..than..Lee..Minho f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 10:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FlyForDown Index du Forum -> Discusion Libre -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006